Pandemic Legacy: Season 0
1962. The thick of the Cold War.
In the third and final installment of the Pandemic Legacy trilogy, players take on the roles of medical specialists turned CIA agents to investigate and prevent the development of a deadly Soviet bioweapon. Travel the world using carefully constructed aliases, seeking out the enemy and uncovering their secrets. As you complete missions over the course of 12 months, every success, failure, and decision will determine the course of history.
Can you save humanity from this dangerous new biothreat?
- 1962 — The Cold War continues as a new threat looms on the horizon, a deadly new Soviet bioweapon, something called "Project MEDUSA".
- You and your fellow medical graduates have been recruited by the CIA for the critical mission of investigating and preventing its development.
- Travel the world using carefully constructed aliases to move swiftly between Allied, Neutral, and Soviet cities. Your missions will require you to neutralize enemy agents, acquire specific targets, and set up other CIA agents on location to execute your operations without a hitch.
- As you complete objectives over the course of twelve months, each success or failure will bring you closer to the truth.
- Combatting this dangerous new pathogen is of utmost importance, but it's not the only threat you'll encounter in the field. Enemy agents are taking root in all parts of the world, and it's critical to your mission that you keep them contained before they can escalate international tensions.